01 Mar EDGE – Personal Executive Assistant for the CFO and the General Counsel
Personal Executive Assistant for the CFO and the General Counsel
This full-time position is based in Amsterdam
What we do
We are a fast-growing real estate (technology) company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals spread over our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and London that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
As the PA of the CFO and General Counsel you will be providing full executive secretarial and calendar management support. We want you to fully understand the company’s strategy, objectives and business so that you can help the CFO and General Counsel determine priorities and take over workload whenever possible.
Responsibilities you will have
- Prepare agenda, pre-read materials and minutes of the weekly meeting of the Executive Committee
- Maintain the corporate calendar including all relevant deadlines of the planning and control cycle
- Manage CFO’s and General Counsel’s in- and external communication and correspondence
- Manage CFO’s and General Counsel’s calendar and schedule meetings
- Take care of the CFO’s, General Counsel’s and Finance department travel arrangements
- Coordinate the CFO’s participation in various events worldwide (meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Handle the business expenses and invoices
- Organise and prepare the bi-weekly Finance Director meetings plus occasional meetings with the wider finance team
- Be the first point of contact for all business relations of the CFO and General Counsel
- Support the finance team in a series of administrative tasks, like coordinating the purchase to pay process
Our Ideal candidate
An easy going, flexible personality with a good sense of humor and high energy level. A committed approach to service, precision in execution and refined eye for quality and detail.
Other competencies relevant for the role
- Fast and accurate
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Self-driven, independent, dynamic and can manage own time
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Able to prioritize, work under pressure and take ownership
- Enjoy partnering with others to accomplish tasks
- Anticipate the needs of others and think two steps ahead
Skills you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or Master education level
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral is a ‘must have’, German is a ‘nice to have’
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, including a motivation letter to Nicolette Speerstra (Sr. P&O Manager) via email@example.com