17 Feb Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
This full-time position is based in Hamburg
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Commercial Team that is responsible for the growth of our company, e.g. acquisition, leasing and sales of our projects.
Responsibilities you have
- Support negotiations regarding leasing, sales and acquisitions
- Marketing our coming products and create top notch material to convince our future customers.Contract management (Keep clear overview of contractual obligations)
- Work closely with internal and external partners, e.g. you will have a strong interface with the technical part of development process
- support the development process/ strong interface with technical part of development process
- support the financing process/ strong interface with financing part of development process
- maintain contact with clients and other parties, such as corporates, investors, governmental bodies, brokers, lawyers and other consultants
- Push further growth and professionalization of the organization.
- Generate market opportunities, analyze them, set up predictable business plans and work accordingly.
Analyze business cases and create structured input to our decision makers
Skills you have
- Master’s degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a related role
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of the (German) office market and transactions
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow our network
We offer to you
- purpose driven company with further proven product
- performance based salary with additional incentives
- 30 days of vacation
- highly attractive office in downtown location reflecting the company mindset
- team spirit driven social environment with regular events, e. g. sports, borrels, annual company trips
- flexible on location of work (office, home, others)
- comprehensive F&B package
- annual budget for individual trainings
- subsidies e. g. for Urban Sports Club
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Commercial Manager? Please send your CV and motivation to Theresa Hoffschmidt (Senior HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org