28 Oct Service Manager / EDGE Workspaces / Amsterdam
This position is based in EDGE Olympic in Amsterdam (part time or full time)
What we do:
EDGE Technologies creates buildings that inspire their users and aim to reinvent the modern workplace as a driver for health, sustainability, and innovation. EDGE buildings are future-proof prime developments that promote sustainable mobility by choosing locations with excellent public transportation and sufficient public facilities at walking distance. The EDGE / Olympic is located in Amsterdam’s key business district and has been awarded as the world’s most sustainable and intelligent office building. It served as the foundation for our building blueprint, which we have since optimized incorporating wellbeing and implementing a strong user-centered design, all enabled using state-of-the-art technology. EDGE Olympic, operated by EDGE Workspaces, is the 1st location that has opened its doors and where we are looking for a service manager to support us. We are also operation EDGE Grand Central in Berlin and will be opening EDGE Stadium in January 2023, which is right across from us here in Amsterdam.
What can be your role in this:
Most importantly you will be the one to create a collaborative and happy environment amongst our members through maintaining the highest hospitality level. Together with our team you will be the first to set the standards and show the office world what hospitality can stand for in the era of EDGE Workspaces. Your role will be diverse, every day is different.
Responsibilities you will have:
- main focus in this role wille be on operation processes and maintaining our hospitality culture
- giving our members the best possible experience in every interaction
- connecting people
- facility management service
- welcoming guests
- mail and telephone handling
- supplier handling
- dealing with complaints
- responsible for the meeting room business
- convincing potential client to choose EDGE for their meetings and events
- supervising and supporting interns
- encouraging healthy lifestyle and sport activities
Skills you have:
- positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for your customers
- an eye for detail
- hands-on, pro-active, like to take initiatives
- work in a team, but are also an independent worker
- English fluent, Dutch is a pre
- experience in facility management, hospitality and/or community management
- travel allowance
- discounted food & beverage
- gym facilities
- education budget per year for your personal development
- amazing team
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Service Manager? Please send your CV and motivation to Vivian Suhr (Director of EDGE Workspaces), before November 15th 2021.