27 Sep Junior Sustainability Manager / Berlin (m/f/d)
Junior Sustainability Manager (m/f/d)
This full-time position is based in Berlin
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our international Innovation Team that is responsible for defining the strategy and ambition level of our future developments and finding new, innovative ways to excel on our four pillars: sustainability, wellbeing, design and technology across our portfolio.
Responsibilities you have
As a Junior Sustainability Manager, you are responsible for:
- Research on selected sustainability topics and implementation of innovations into the real estate development projects
- Research on sustainability certifications, standards, and regulations and implementation into the real estate development projects
- Benchmarking our projects across the portfolio against the different markets, competitors, and standards
- Work in the Innovation Team with daily business operations across the portfolio
- Actively participate in a dynamic team with its focus on driving sustainability, design, wellbeing and technology
Skills you have
- Master degree, in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Real Estate, or Environmental Sciences
- 1-3 years of work experience in the built environment
- Expertise in sustainability and circularity in commercial real estate
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in English and German
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or want to apply? Then contact or send CV, motivation letter and certificates to Theresa Hoffschmidt (Senior Manager People & Organisation) // email@example.com