06 Sep Junior Wellbeing Innovation Manager/ Amsterdam
Junior Wellbeing Innovation Manager
This position is based in Amsterdam
We are a fast-growing real estate (technology) company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Innovation Team that is responsible for defining the ambition level of our future developments and finding new, innovative ways to excel on our four pillars: sustainability, wellbeing, design and technology across our portfolio.
Responsibilities you have
As a Junior Wellbeing Innovation Manager, you are responsible for:
- Research on selected wellbeing topics and implementation of innovations into the real estate development projects;
- Research on wellbeing certifications, standards, and regulations and implementation into the real estate development projects;
- Coordination of selected initiatives on the topic of health & wellbeing;
- Benchmarking our projects across the portfolio against the different markets, competitors, and standards;
- Work in the Innovation Team on daily business operations across the portfolio;
- Actively participate in a dynamic team with its focus on driving sustainability, design, wellbeing and technology.
Skills required /qualifications
- Master degree, in Building Physics, Architecture, Real Estate, or Civil Engineering;
- 1-3 years of work experience in the built environment;
- Shown interest and expertise in health and wellbeing in the built environment;
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy;
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in English and Dutch (German language skills are beneficial).
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, including a motivation letter to Nicolette Speerstra (Sr Manager P&O) via email@example.com