11 Aug Project Controller / Berlin (m/f/d)
Project Controller (m/f/d)
This full-time position is based in Berlin
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You will be part of our international Finance Team, located in Amsterdam, London and Berlin. You will be responsible for all financial matters of our German Projects and will be the contact towards our investors for finance related matters. You will work closely with the Finance team in Germany as well as our HQ Finance Team in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities you have
- Project controlling:
- Coordinating the preparation of the financial forecasts, variance analysis and budget
- Monthly and quarterly project reporting to German business unit and Dutch headquarter
- Contributing to German business planning in accordance to the provisions and objectives of the Dutch headquarter
- Keeping up excellent documentation quality by constant review and optimization, especially in regards to the internal business planning tool
- Undertaking insurance management in all project related matters
- Overseeing (non-)contractual obligations, risks and opportunities incl sharing those with the project teams
- Monitoring timelines incl. guarantee structures
- Business Partner for Board and German Management Team: advising the German Finance Director as well as all board member in all project controlling related matters; initiating changes within the organisation to optimise project related financial processes; supporting in setting the Finance strategy for Germany
- Sparring partner for peers: work closely not only with your Finance colleagues but also our internal commercial as well as development team
- Proactively keeping up a good finance network to keep up with trends and opportunities
- General administrative work
- Project controlling:
Skills you have
- Master’s degree in accounting, business administration or civil engineering
- Several years of experience in real estate controlling, ideally for a project developer
- International experience is an advantage
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office products (mainly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent German and English skills
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or want to apply? Then contact or send CV, motivation letter and certificates to Mary Lynn Podstawski (Senior Manager People & Organization) // email@example.com