30 Jul Branding & Communication Intern/ Amsterdam
Branding & Communication Intern
This position is based in Amsterdam
We are a fast-growing real estate developer, changing the world for the better. One building at a time.
Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists and cloud architects. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be sustainable & healthy, whilst at the same time being incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
For our branding team we are looking for a rising star that loves to help us tell our story to the world. This role gives you an insight in all of EDGE’s day-to-day PR and Social Media activities relating to (inter)national PR, both online and offline. You will be co-creating high impact and creative content to engage and excite. As part of the branding team, you will be contributing to strengthening our brand and reputation.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for PR and Social Media, ideally with a bit of a journalism background, as well as knowledge in emerging technologies and platforms. You also need to understand online marketing and be instinctively creative, with an eye for a great idea.
- Participate in finding PR and (social) media opportunities to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Develop an innovative and integrated media strategy and contribute to the development of targeted media and identify relevant distribution platforms for mass and segmented communications
- Monitor press coverage, social media activities and other communications outputs
- Contribute to content creation for both internal and external communications
- Undertake social media channel management as required and support with digital campaigns
- A 3rd or 4th year Journalism, Communications or Marketing Bachelor student or pursuing a Master’s degree
- Fluent in English (written & speaking) and potentially also have language skills in Dutch and German
- Knowledgeable about the latest digital marketing channels and tools
- An amazing copywriter who loves to adapt to different styles
- Showing initiative, adaptability and collaboration skills
- A true believer of EDGE’s mission; the world needs better buildings
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, including a motivation letter to Frank Jansen (Branding Director) via FJ@edge.tech