27 Jul Personal Executive Assistant for the CEO/ Amsterdam
Personal Executive Assistant for the CEO
This full-time position is based in Amsterdam
What we do
We are a fast-growing real estate (technology) company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals spread over our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and London that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
As the CEO’s PA no two days will be the same, providing full executive secretarial and calendar management support for our energetic entrepreneurial CEOs hectic (personal and business) schedule. We want you to fully understand the company’s strategy, objectives and business so that you can help the CEO with determining priorities and taking over workload whenever possible. A great PA can enhance a CEO’s effectiveness and contribute to his peace of mind.
Responsibilities you have
- Manage CEO’s communication and correspondence both internal and external
- Manage CEO’s calendar and schedule meetings
- Take care of the CEO’s travel arrangements
- Organise and prepare the EDGE Board and Advisory Board meetings and take minutes
- Be the first point of contact for CEO’s business relations
- Together with the Branding team coordinate CEO’s participation in various events/ meetings/ conferences
- Handle the business expenses and invoices.
Our Ideal candidate
An easy going, flexible personality with a good sense of humor and high energy level. A committed approach to service, precision in execution and refined eye for quality and detail. In the role you need to be fully reliable so that the CEO can trust his schedule to be seamless and well organised.
Other competencies relevant for the role
- Self-driven, independent, proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Able to think with the CEO, anticipate to his needs, always thinking two steps ahead
- Able to prioritize and understand urgency
- Accurate, fast, critical
- Strong personality
- Work under pressure and take ownership
- Not a nine-to-five mentality
- Willingness to travel
Skills you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or Master education level
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral is a ‘must have’, German is a ‘nice to have’
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, including a motivation letter to Nicolette Speerstra (Sr. P&O Manager) via email@example.com