11 Jun Senior Treasury Manager / Berlin
Senior Treasury Manager
This full-time position is based in Berlin
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You will be part of our international Finance Team that is located in Amsterdam, London and Berlin. You will be responsible for all financial matters in regards to cash management, equity controlling, debt, mezz loan and bond support as well as risk controlling. You will work closely with the Finance team in Germany as well as our HQ Finance Team in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities you have
Cash-Management and Equity Controlling
- Debt & equity forecast
- Group cash-flow preparation
- Cash planning and dividend distribution projections for joint-venture project companies
- Corporate finance cockpit (one-pager, fact sheets)
- Management of bank guarantees and corporate guarantees and projection of cash-flow impacts
Senior Debt, Mezz Loan and Bond Support
- Support Finance department and Capital Markets department in the sourcing, structuring and negotiation phase with project key financial information and documents
- Support in the maintenance, administration and facilitation of running financings, especially:
- Monitoring of compliance with credit covenants
- Follow-up of bank budgets
- Follow-up of the information status of the bank controller
- Bank communication on operational level
- Project risk review and project risk assessment in cooperation with the function Project Controlling.
- Ensure knowledge exchange with the project teams in relation to contractually secured cash-flow and contractually fixed up-sides and down-sides.
Skills you have
- Master’s degree in finance, banking, business administration or comparable.
- Several years of professional experience in comparable role, ideally at a real estate company or a real estate financial institution. International experience is of advantage.
- Confidence in dealing with banks, also in an international context.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced excel skills and a high degree of numeric accuracy.
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or want to apply? Then contact or send CV, motivation letter and certificates to Mary Lynn Podstawski (Senior Manager People & Organization) // email@example.com