10 Jun Commercial Manager / Hamburg (m/f/d)
Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
This full-time position is based in Hamburg
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Commercial Team that is responsible for the growth of our company, e.g. acquisition, leasing and sales of our projects.
Responsibilities you have
- Lead negotiations regarding: (esp.) leasing but also sales and acquisitions.
- Contract management (Keep clear overview of contractual obligations).
- Work closely with internal and external partners, e.g. you will have a strong interface with the technical part of development process and the financing part of development process; you will maintain contact with clients and other parties, such as corporates, investors, governmental bodies, brokers, lawyers and other consultants.
- Push further growth and professionalization of the organization.
- Generate market opportunities, analyze them, set up predictable business plans and work accordingly.
Skills you have
- Master’s degree.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong networker
- Ability to think strategically.
- Good knowledge of the office market and transactions.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow our network.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or want to apply? Then contact or send CV, motivation letter and certificates to Mary Lynn Podstawski (Senior Manager People & Organization) // email@example.com