26 Mar IoT/ SaaS Project implementation Manager – EDGE NEXT Amsterdam
IoT/ SaaS Project implementation Manager
EDGE NEXT, Amsterdam, Full Time position
About EDGE Next
We are a fast-growing, proptech company headquartered in Amsterdam with projects all over the world. Building upon our parent company’s strong foundation as one of the most innovative office developers in the real estate market, EDGE Next is a SaaS venture aiming to deliver the best Smart Building Platform for office buildings, using state-of-the-art technology and our real estate expertise to create healthier and more sustainable buildings around the world.
We use sensor technology, building management system (BMS) integrations and cloud computing to create a unique building analytics platform and employee engagement applications. Our standardized SaaS offering for new and existing office buildings is helping our clients (tenants and owners of large office portfolios) to understand how their buildings perform, how they can optimize operations and elevate the workplace experience for employees. We are front-runners in the market and continuously develop our proposition in close alignment with cutting-edge developments within the Microsoft Azure IoT Stack, sensor innovations and our truly unique experience in building the world’s smartest and most sustainable workplaces.
We are a passionate international team of product owners, software developers, real estate experts, project and commercial managers. All working towards our greatest goal: make building’s count, everywhere on the globe. Because we strongly believe every office building can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE WORLD NEEDS BETTER BUILDINGS
We are looking for a full-time Project Implementation Manager to strengthen our team. In your role you will be responsible for the implementation of our SaaS and IoT smart building solution in existing office buildings, for clients around the globe. With your background in international IoT project deliveries, you will further strengthen our team and will be able to apply this knowledge to deliver the best smart building solution:
- You will be managing the delivery of our IoT and SaaS solution especially from a technical perspective, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will design and manage the project implementation of the IoT sensor network, BMS integration and SaaS service delivery in clients’ buildings. This includes the alignment with partners/sub-supplier where implementions are outsourced.
- You will also work on managing and negotiating contracts with partners/sub-suppliers for the delivery and maintenance of the IoT solution.
- Furthermore you will be working on the continuous improvement of our project delivery tools and standards. But also, apply your experience and knowledge for the fine tuning, selection, extension of our IoT solution and supplier selection, to provide the best answer to our customer’s use cases.
As such, you will have the responsibility for ensuring efficient and smooth project delivery to maximize customer satisfaction. This is a key part of realizing the value we aim to deliver to our customers but also to ensure the scalability of our solution through standardized solutions and clever partnerships. This is a key corner-stone of growing our company’s global presence.
You will work closely with the Commercial Team during the initiation of projects and scoping, taking part in customer meetings. Also you will work closely with our Development Team to ensure a smooth and on-time delivery of promised solutions to customers. Furthermore, you will have regular interaction with the entire team, making you part of a diverse and highly motivated group of professionals with complementary expertise. Come and join us!
Competencies relevant to the role
- Well-structured and process oriented
- Customer service orientation
- Intrinsic strive for excellence
- Good problem solver, pragmatic and result oriented
- Communicative and enjoys working in teams with diverse, complementary skills
- Shares our goal to create smarter, healthier and more sustainable buildings through state-of-the-art technology
Technical Skills, Education & Experience relevant to the role
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience as Project Manager in delivering IoT and/or sensor hardware solution in buildings
- Understanding of stakeholder management in Facility Management sphere
- Technical know how and experience working with system integrators of BMS, sensor suppliers and data network providers
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, building systems, embedded systems (or comparable degree)
- >3 years work experience in SaaS/IoT environment
- Several years of experience as Project Manager
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English (C1 or higher)
- Good written and spoken Dutch and German (B1-2)
- Current residence in the Randstad
This is a full-time position in Amsterdam. EDGE offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore high ambitions, a desire to constantly learn and to take on new challenges are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our new IoT Saas Project Implementation Manager? Please apply by sending an email to Nicolette Speerstra (P&O) using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button below.