28 Jan Graduate Intern IoT Project Management EDGE NEXT/ Amsterdam
Graduate Intern IoT Project Management
EDGE NEXT, Amsterdam
About EDGE Next
We are a fast-growing, proptech company headquartered in Amsterdam with projects all over the world. Building upon our parent company’s strong foundation as one of the most innovative office developers in the real estate market, EDGE Next is a SaaS venture looking to best Smart Building Platform in the real estate business, using state-of-the-art technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence to create healthier and more sustainable buildings around the world.
We use sensor technology, cloud computing and data analytics to create a unique building analytics platform. Our standardized SaaS offering for new and existing buildings is helping our clients to understand how their buildings perform, how they can optimize operations and elevate the workplace experience for employees. We are front-runners in the market and continuously develop our proposition in close alignment with cutting-edge developments within the Microsoft Azure IoT Stack
Because the world needs better buildings, we are looking for top tier talent with a clear vision to help us reach our goals. Are you up for the challenge?
FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE WORLD NEEDS BETTER BUILDINGS
We are looking for a Graduate Intern to strengthen our team. In your role, you work very closely with our Project Managers regarding the planning and implementation of our EDGE Next SaaS and IoT solution in various projects around the globe, while writing your master thesis in the field of Building-IoT.
This internship will allow you to work on the cutting edge between business and technology. The main focus will be on sensor selection, BMS data-integration and assisting in a frictionless delivery of our smart solution to provide excellent support for our customers. During your internship you will also assist in building tools for optimizing and improving the implementation process.
Responsibilities you have
- Work on implementing our SaaS platform and IoT sensor suite to customers worldwide
- Support in creating implementation plans for various projects
- Configuration of sensors and other IoT equipment
- Assist in supporting customers during the implementation process
- Assist in customer support after project implementation
- Supporting in development of internal tools for implementations
You should bring
- A strong sense of ownership and strive for excellence
- Attention to detail and structured work approach
- A strong technical education/training
- A proactive work attitude
- High curiosity for innovation and learning
- A keen interest in optimizing and automating processes
- Shared purpose to create smarter, healthier and more sustainable buildings, through state-of-the-art technology
Technical Skills, Education & Experience relevant to the role
- Following / finishing a Master’s degree in Embedded Systems, Building Services or similar technical degree
- Have basic understanding of different network protocols and software development
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English (C1 or higher)
- Have an EU work permit and residence in the Randstad region
This is a full-time, paid graduate internship in Amsterdam for a minimum period of 6 months, with a maximum of 2 days per week available for writing your master thesis. The internship starting date is flexible but no later than 1st of March 2021. EDGE Next also offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore high personal ambitions, a desire to constantly learn and to take on new challenges are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our new Graduate Intern IoT Project Management? Please apply by sending an email to Nicolette Speerstra (P&O) using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the Apply button below.