06 Oct Technical Development Manager Hamburg
Technical Development Manager Hamburg
What we do
We are a fast growing sustainable real estate developer, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are made up of product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. We all work towards one common goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job
As a strong member of our Development Team, you will develop better buildings for the world. Together with your team, you will be responsible for all phases of one of our incredibly cool office projects in Hamburg, with which you will set new standards in the office market – not only on regional or national level but globally.
Responsibilities you have
Supporting the project owner in one of our office projects in Hamburg. This includes:
- Setting and reviewing the development budgets and managing the planning and construction process.
- Managing and overseeing the juridical project background to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Managing the environmental and political processes to obtain the building permit according to planning.
- Reconciling numerous internal and external parties.
- Forming effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other service providers to ensure timely and superior completion of the project and all deliverables.
- Supporting in the technical aspects of the sale and letting of the project.
- Ongoingly Re-Prioritizing multiple complex tasks in various stages.
- Cooperating with other internal teams such as finance and commercial.
- Quality assurance on the construction site.
- Monitoring of deadlines and cost controlling,
Skills you have
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in Real Estate Development, ideally with technical development focus
- Experience in (re-)development processes and project management of advantage
- Knowledge/ enthusiasm about technical, sustainable and wellbeing aspects in buildings
- Self-confidence, assertiveness, “owner” of the development process, self-reliance, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and precise in execution
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- Willingness to travel
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Technical Development Manager in Hamburg? Please send your CV and motivation to Lynn Podstawski (Manager People & Organisation) via email@example.com