04 Oct Senior Commercial Manager/ Berlin
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Commercial Team that is responsible for the growth of our company, e.g. acquisition, leasing and sales of our projects.
Responsibilities you have
- Create market opportunities, analyze them, set up predictable business plans and work accordingly.
- Lead negotiations regarding:sales,leasing and acquisitions.
- Contract management (Keep clear overview of contractual obligations).
- Work closely with internal and external partners, e.g. you will have a strong interface with the technical part of development process and thefinancing part of development process;you will maintain contact with clients and other parties, such as corporates, investors, governmental bodies, brokers, lawyers and other consultants
- Generate new business and push further growth and professionalization of the organization.
Skills you have
- Master’s degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in a related role.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong networker.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Good knowledge of the office market and transactions.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills (German and English).
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow our network.
- Ability to motivate and lead (project) teams.
Would you like to know more or apply now?
Whether you have questions about this position, or are ready to get started as our new Senior Commercial Manager, please contact us or send your CV, certificates and motivation letter to Mary Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.