21 Sep Intern Technical Project Development / Berlin
With your architectural or engineering background you will support the development team in Berlin in all possible stages of the office development process. Every person working at EDGE can become a high achiever. The more responsibility you want the more responsibility you will get since you make the team believe that there is no better person existing for your job.
- Supporting the team in negotiations with external service providers, tenants and investors
- Collaboration with architects, general contractors and project controllers
- Designing presentations and putting together text
- Generating innovative solutions to complex problems in real estate
- You are currently taking an MBA or Master / Bachelor of Science at a top-tier university, have top 10% grades and a keen interest in technology-related business models
- Previous experience in start-ups / VC, consulting, investment banking, real estate or IoT an advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highest work ethic and drive, strong sense of urgency
- Structured, creative, proactive and analytical
- Identify with our 10 company values and take sustainability to heart
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in German and English.
- Flexibility with a desire to learn and to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Would you like to know more or apply now?
Whether you have questions about this position, or are ready to get started as our new Intern Technical Project Development, please contact us or send your CV, certificates and motivation letter to Mary Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.