19 Sep Intern Project Development / Hamburg
You will support both the commercial and development team in our Hamburg office in all possible stages of the office development process. Every person working at EDGE can become a high achiever. The more responsibility you want the more responsibility you will get since you make the team believe that there is no better person existing for your job.
- Collaboration with both internal and external parties like architects, project controllers or brokers
- Designing presentations and texts
- Devising innovative solutions to complex problems in real estate
- Supporting the team in negotiations with external service providers, tenants and investors
- Identifying acquisitions and investments (including market, location, and rental analysis)
- You are currently taking an MBA or Master / Bachelor of Science at a top-tier University, have top 10% grades and a keen interest in technology-related business models
- Previous experience in startups / VC, real estate, consulting, investment banking or IoT is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highest work ethic and drive, strong sense of urgency
- Structured, creative, proactive and analytical
- Identify with our 10 company values, and take sustainability to heart
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in German and English
- Flexibility with a desire to learn and to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Would you like to know more or apply now?
Whether you have questions about this position, or are ready to get started as our new Intern Project Development in Hamburg, please contact us or send your CV, certificates and motivation letter to Mary Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager) via email@example.com.